Van Otis Chocolates occasionally has job openings, especially during the fourth quarter each year, for various hourly production and retail positions. Positions can be part-time, full-time, or seasonal. Our needs vary, but we are always looking for dedicated and responsible employees who love people and thrive in a team environment. Retail, customer service, and gift positions usually involve Saturday work hours and certain Sundays.
The following positions represent common job openings at Van Otis, full-time, part-time, and seasonal:
- Retail Clerk/Customer Service: Prior retail experience/customer service experience a plus
- Gift Department Help: Must have experience creating and assembling gift baskets, with wrapping and bow-making skills
- Candy Packing: No Experience necessary
- Candy Cook: Must have experience cooking and creating candy/chocolate products
- Internship: No Experience necessary
If you are interested in a position at Van Otis Chocolates, please fill out our online application or come into the store to fill one out. After your application is submitted, it will be reviewed by our HR Department. If you meet the job positions criteria, you will be called to come in for an interview. Please do not contact Van Otis about your application.
Please click link below to download employment application in Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please complete the form and email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your resume and cover letter.